Account Executive UK (m/f/d)
ABOUT US 🚀
At ToolTime we rethink the tradesmen business by empowering tradespeople to run their business completely digitally and to connect with the entire industry in one central operating system. Founded 2019 in Berlin, we built up a team of +100 highly talented people. We have raised +€55 million in capital from strategic investors and see our solid financial situation as a key differentiator in the current market environment.
We are the market leading cloud software (SaaS) for tradespeople in Germany and Austria and are now entering the UK market. Consequently, we are hiring an Account Executive UK (m/f/d) to help us bring hundreds of small business into the digital age.
YOUR ROLE ✨
- You are working with high intent inbound leads that are actively looking for the right software.
- You are responsible for the entire sales lifecycle from qualification to deal negotiation.
- You are working directly with the owners of electricity, plumbing or other trades businesses.
- You are demonstrating our software in video calls and are winning happy customers for us.
- You will extract learnings we encountered in Germany and adopt them to the UK.
- You are our face to the market and represent ToolTime occasionally at trade shows.
- We provide you with the best hardware (i.e. apple macbook) and software tools (Salesforce, Aircall etc.) so you can excel at your job.
YOUR PROFILE 💡
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience as Account Executive or in a similar role.
- You are experienced in selling digital solutions remote via phone and video call.
- You are familiar with sales techniques and know how to do solution selling.
- You are a winning personality that knows how to build strong client relations.
- You are an achiever that reaches ambitious targets and gets motivated by uncapped commissions.
- You appreciate team work (#besttogether), want to continuously improve your sales skills and learn from others (#staycurious).
- You speak English on a native level and have experience working with UK customers.
OUR PROMISE 💙
- The opportunity to join one of Europe’s most promising SaaS startups in a truly exciting phase of the company.
- A well-funded business with an extremely solid financial setup, which we see as a key strength in the current funding environment.
- A strong culture based on our core values of Curiosity, Positivity, and Best Together. We foster it with honest feedback and continuous learning, while granting everyone in the room to make mistakes.
- A rewarding job, where you work with a stellar team and develop as well as promote a world-class product that is empowering tradespeople to run their businesses smoother and change their lives for the better.
- A yearly learning and development budget of 800 GPB and time to use it.
- A total of 30 vacation days and regular company events in Berlin.
- An opportunity to create your own benefit package from more than 35 partners such as Urban Sports Club, Swapfiets, Blinkist, 7Mind, WeShare, Ikea and many more!
- The possibility to work remotely or from our modern office space located in the heart of Berlin.