Cross ALM GmbH is a leading company in the field of IT consulting that aims to build bridges between different technologies. We enable collaboration between business and IT, as we firmly believe that communication and the right attitude are the best way to drive innovation and business success.
Our mission: we focus on innovative solutions to ensure smooth communication and cooperation between different departments. Our employees listen, make mistakes, collaborate and continuously develop. We love challenges and support our customers in implementing and extending their SAP landscape by using various tools such as SAP Solution Manager, Cloud ALM and Jira.
We are now looking for Consultants (m/f/d) for the Atlassian area for our location in Poland.
- You advise & support ongoing customer projects in the use of Atlassian
- You integrate Atlassian products into existing IT landscapes
- You take over the configuration & administration of complex toolchains
- You design and implement company-specific solutions
- You maintain, document and optimize existing solutions
- Successful degree in the field of computer science / business or comparable training
- You have 3-5 years of experience in the administration and configuration of Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence
- You are interested in IT processes and the strategic use of IT tools
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team and hands-on mentality
- Independence and personal responsibility
- Business fluent Polish & good written and spoken English
- Open working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Responsible and varied tasks in a familiar working environment
- Helping to shape a successful company and plenty of personal leeway
- Performance-related remuneration & long-term cooperation
- 30 days vacation
- A lot of flexibility - work remotely or part-time? No problem with us.
- Greatly discounted Urban-Sports-Club membership or subsidy for BVG public transport ticket
- We were awarded as Kununu Top Company, because our employees get more than just free coffee & fruit.
Are you interested?
Then please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references) with information about your possible starting date and your salary expectations via the application form.
Your contact person is Anna-Lena Skudinski. We are looking forward to meeting you!