Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (f/m/x) German-speaking
Digital Career Institute GmbH
10407 Berlin, Germany
Marketing & Communications
As a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager, you'll use your analytical mindset to pursue your mission of getting more people to choose the Digital Career Institute through your actions (e.g., along your CRO roadmap).
Your skill set? Managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel. Working closely with the performance marketing team. Of course.
- Optimize and prioritize our landing pages, website, ad copy, questionnaires, forms, and website call-to-actions (CTAs) using A/B testing.
- You are hands-on responsible for building landing pages.
- As an analytics ace, you make data-based decisions to constantly improve our user journey and conversion rates across the funnel.
- You identify “pain points” directly and derive data-driven hypotheses to guide your tests in the right direction.
- You also ensure a clean set of numbers by designing and setting up tracking and conversion goals.
- Teamwork – with your persuasive communication, you will lead a developer and work closely with 2 in-house designers.
Your Must haves:
- Experience in conversion optimization and growth marketing.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms (GA4), Adobe Analytics, HubSpot or Salesforce, heatmap tools, WordPress, Excel, tracking, tag management and pixel implementation.
- Best practices knowledge (UI /UX alignment) for landing pages, apps, and lead generation on mobile and desktop.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You are fluent in Denglish.
Nice to haves:
- Experience creating and editing landing page scripts and integrations, as well as different website page types.
- You are collaborative and enjoy interacting across multiple business functions – from Paid Media and SEO, Content, Design to Product and Sales.
- Results-oriented and solution-driven – your stakeholders can rely on your structured work method.
- Freedom to be creative – every idea is welcome!
- Content ideation under palm trees? Sure! Take the opportunity to work 2x a year within EU countries.
- Flexible and hybrid working and 29 vacation days per year.
- Power up with one of the courses from our partner Urban Sports Club.
- Practice mindfulness with a meditation from Nilo Health – our partner for mental health.
- Come to our events regularly and celebrate yourself, your team and the whole company for the lessons learned & successes.