Enterprise Technical Account Manager (German speaking) - EMEA (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our international team of 13 Technical Account Managers is spread across the world, including EMEA, US and APAC. Always striving for a seamless client onboarding and bug-less integration is what we do, and handling clients' requests is the challenge that we face on a daily level. Closely working with the Customer Success Managers and the development team is what enables us to act as consultants to all parties involved in the client onboarding journey and ultimately handling expectations related to the integration of our platform is where our value to our company lies. What makes us strong is our constant support for each other, our constant strive to dig deeper into problem solving, which would also be qualities we would be looking for in our next colleague as well.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Take ownership of the integration process of our API-driven platform with our clients' eco-system
- Troubleshoot repeat technical issues and drive issue escalation and problem elimination
- Own and manage a book of assigned customers in fluent English or German, with a focus on the customers API usage, ensuring retention and growth, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Work together with Customer Success Managers and our Engineering team towards providing great client service
- Find new technology partners and integration possibilities
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Design Customer Onboarding processes
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 4+ years of experience working as Technical Account Manager or a related role
- Extensive experience with handling enterprise accounts with complex API integrations
- Proven experience with SaaS based products
- Previous experience with problem-solving in a troubleshooting environment
- Passion for consulting and tactical empathy to apply and present complex solutions effectively
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language in English and German
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanor
- Analytical understanding with a high focus on data-driven decision making
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO LEARN FROM YOUR CV IS:
- Which of the products you worked with were API driven
- How extensive your experience with API troubleshooting is
- How much ownership you've had with clients' onboarding
- Who do you communicate with the most, both internally and on clients' side
- Which level of knowledge in German language would you evaluate yourself as
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.
Find out more about our .