ETL Guidewire Datahub Developer (External Project) (m/f/d)
- As an ETL developer, you implement the structure of the database model in the Guidewire DataHub at the interface between the new core system and the planning systems (data warehouse). The SAP Data Service Designer (BODS) is your tool for this.
- In addition to the creation of ETL routes, database models and decision templates with the associated analyses, you will also support the product owner with technical issues relating to the creation of the database model and the architecture.
- In addition, you create SQL queries/evaluations to check the conceptual technical structure of the database model in the DataHub.
- Your tasks include technical test case creation and cooperation in checking the test results.
- As part of our small team, your tasks as an application supporter also include support activities such as production support and certain infrastructure issues.
Your ideal background and skillset
- Experience in the data warehouse environment with tool-based development in SAP-BODS desirable, possibly also tools such as Informatica or SAS
- Very good knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Experience in agile working methods desirable
- Knowledge of the insurance environment is desirable
- Your strengths include your good communication skills and an open and customer-oriented way of thinking
- Good knowledge of German and English
What you can expect from us:
- Part of the FRIDAY family and benefit from the knowledge of our experienced Guidewire team in Poland or part of the FRIDAY family with the possibility to get insights from our FRIDAY project and to let the learnings flow into the Basler DE project
- Attractive benefits including 30 days of vacation, additional benefit and development budget, medical package
with a dentist
- Possibility to work from anywhere in Poland with an option to use modern office space in the heart of Warsaw
You can work remotely and there are occasional travels