JOB DESCRIPTION – EVENT SUPPORT Manager
Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: Regional Operations Director
Contract Terms: Permanent
Global Client Support & Operations Organization has the mission to build a global support & operations centre of excellence where all processes, tools & best practices are applied to all regions across the globe to achieve the highest levels of employee, fan & client satisfaction.
International Client Support & Operations team, a vertical of this organization, oversees the full event life-cycle services (from build to play-off) we provide to our clients (Promoters, Venues, Artists, Clubs, etc.).
Our clients demand and value high service levels and we believe our people are the foundation to deliver great service. We are fortunate to have the most experienced and skilled operations experts on the field around the globe, regionally and locally, that have a deep understanding of our clients’ needs.
We continuously invest in people development and promote wide collaboration and team spirit to leverage our knowledge and experience to excel in client satisfaction. Mastering our knowledge on our ticketing products is also key in improving our service proposition and solving for our clients’ and local Markets’ needs and challenges day-to-day.
In this role as an Event Support Manager, leading a team of Event Support Specialists in Germany and Austria, you will support Ticketmaster clients in all their event management needs. You will be responsible for direct management of the Event Support Specialist team and the process of event management workflow within your markets.
The Event Support team is responsible for building events, making updates to events based on work requests from clients and supporting clients that self-program events using Ticketmaster’s product suite in Germany and Austria.
This role works closely with the Client Support Lead and the Regional Operations Senior Director to ensure efficiencies are achieved between Event Management and Client Support.
This position involves owning the process of collecting, reviewing, and inputting accurate data into Ticketmaster ticketing systems and developing procedural best practices and standards, in partnership with the Director Client & Event Support International. The tool knowledge set for the position includes Microflex and Microflex applications but is open to incorporate other ticketing platforms that will form part of the development of Ticketmaster’s product suite.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Direct management of the markets’ Event Support Specialists, including providing mentoring & training (initial and ongoing) to Event Support staff
- Manage and Monitor Event Management quality metrics and EM discrepancies, reviewing Event Management Performance Metrics provided by Regional Leadership
- Coordination with Client Support Team for clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Escalation point for client issues and resolution
- Oversee and assist in the accurate and timely creation of events by Event Support Specialists
- Organize and prioritize work requests for Event Support Specialists with focus on prioritization as related to Client/Event priority scales defined
- Advise/educate clients within procedural guidelines to ensure accuracy and accountability in event building process
- Manage / improve client self-service initiatives as directed by Regional Operations Senior Director and Director of Client & Event Support International
- Own at market level the development and implementation of Event Management best practices in close partnership with other Event Support Leads and the Director of Client & Event Support International.
- Accountable for the input of accurate event support information into Salesforce throughout the different Event life-cycle stages.
- Actively work with Fan Experience team to facilitate event configuration information as needed to answer any customer questions or claims
- Receive continuous training on new product and features and how they need to be operated
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience preferred
- Minimum of three years’ experience relating specifically to Event Support, Ticketing or equivalent environment
- Service oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume and pressurized environment
- Must have the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including some weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must be computer literate with excellent data entry and proof-reading skills
- German and English professional language skills
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
Lead by example
- Team player offering proactive support to colleagues.
- Eye to identify areas of improvement to thrive for service excellence.
- Highly curious in learning how TM Operations Products work
- Carefully weighs the impact of a broad range of related issues or factors.
- Asks appropriate questions to ensure understanding.
- Responds with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, or rapid change.
- Organises time effectively.
- Demonstrates ethical behaviours.
- Relationship Management & Collaboration- building and fostering strong trust-based relationships with clients and internal partners across the organisation. A skilful and collaborative team player with the ability to network effectively up, down and across the business. Intuitive and empathetic.