As a Guidewire Policy Center Engineer for FRIDAY Tech, you work on projects within the Baloise Group.
The first particular project will be the continuous development of the Policy Center v10.
- Guidewire Policy Center v10 Configuration and Integration Development with other applications.
- Perform top-down and bottom-up impact analysis based on business requirements (including Workflows, Data Model, Rules, PCFs validation, and coding)
- Collaborate in complex and exciting development tasks for insurance products in the team including the development of corresponding Features and Stories
- Experience in Restful web services
- Nice to have an understanding of APD generation
- 5+ years of Guidewire experience in relevant technology
Your ideal background and skillset
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience with software development, specifically working with JVM based languages
- Experience working with Guidewire PolicyCenter
- You have worked in an agile environment
- You like to share and spread your knowledge
- Experience in P&C Insurance Domain is an advantage
What you can expect from us:
- Common-sense decision making and approachable business stakeholders
- Part of the FRIDAY family and benefit from the knowledge of our experienced Guidewire team in Poland (or part of the FRIDAY family with the possibility to get insights from our FRIDAY project and to let the learnings flow into the Basler Switzerland project)
- Attractive benefits include 30 days of vacation, additional benefits and a development budget, and a medical package with dentist (benefit package varies based on the type of contract)
- Possibility to work from anywhere in Poland with an option to use modern office space in the heart of Warsaw
UoP - 26-32k
B2B - 28k-38k