Head of Customer Success (f/m/d - fulltime) (remote or in Aachen, Germany)
What we do
Innoloft is a young software company with an international team of 30 members that offers LoftOS. LoftOS is a SaaS solution enabling everyone to build business web applications like networks, communities or marketplaces - without a single line of code.
What we look for
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success for our newly established customer success team.
As the Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for managing our team of two full-time Customer Success Managers. Next to being responsible for 70+ high-touch accounts, you have the exciting task of developing and implementing a tech-touch customer success model while our company is shifting to product-led growth.
- Develop and lead the customer success strategy for the company, working closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Build and manage a team of customer success managers and customer support representatives to drive customer success and loyalty
- Create and implement customer onboarding and training programs to ensure successful adoption of the company's product
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key customers, ensuring their needs are met and issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Proven experience in customer success or account management roles, ideally in a B2B SaaS or no-code environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with customers and internal teams
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to develop and execute customer success strategies that align with business objectives
- Fluent in English, proficiency in German is not a requirement for the job, but it would be a great advantage
- Startup flair: young, successful company with renowned customers, flat hierarchies and international team
- Team with high employee satisfaction and great team spirit
- Flexible working hours and remote work culture (100 % remote possible)
- Unlimited vacation
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Development opportunities
- VSOP program
Are you up for a big vision, a challenging and responsible role, a fun team and flexible working hours? Then get in touch!