Head of Marketing (m/f/x/)
Full-time in Vienna, Austria
With urbanization and climate change the defining features of our time, mobility is in a significant state of flux, with innovative solutions needed to address this new reality. At Ubiq we believe it is only through a data-driven approach that these solutions can be both sustainable and profitable. We are confident that, with our product and services, we can play a vital role in shaping the future of mobility.
With a growing number of customers around the world, and an exciting data-driven product that is developing continuously, we are looking for a Head of Marketing (full-time) to join our team.
What we are looking for
You enjoy working in a team but are not afraid to handle tasks independently. You love to come up with new ideas and implement them.
- 4+ years of experience in communications, marketing and/or PR
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing approaches & strategies
- Experience running ad campaigns (Linkedin, Google, Facebook, etc.) as well as defining and tracking metrics in order to understand campaign success and improve future campaigns
- Have used tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.), Canva, Mailchimp, WIX, etc.
- Experience with digital marketing automation and inbound lead generation
- Excellent writing & communications skills in English and German
- Interest in the mobility market, shared mobility services & technology overall
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a hands-on attitude
- Motivated by achieving business goals through marketing activities
- Austrian permit required
- B2C on top of B2B experience can be a plus
We are looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Please send us your CV in English, including a description of why you are the right person for this role, your salary expectation & your earliest possible starting date.