HR Manager (50 - 100%)
Optotune & NextLens is a strongly growing and internationally active optics company based in Dietikon, Switzerland. We develop, manufacture and market the latest generation of adaptive optical elements for industrial (Optotune) and consumer markets (NextLens).
- Act as HR business partner for our leaders and employees
- Manage the full HR lifecycle, including HR administration (on/offboarding, internal transfers, HR data), talent management processes (annual performance cycle, development) and compensation cycle for your area
- Drive continuous improvement of our HR processes and procedures with focus on digitalization and employee experience
- Support talent acquisition and employer branding, in collaboration with our global colleagues
- Responsible for group-wide HR projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with our external payroll partners and provide monthly payroll inputs
- Lead a small local team
- This role reports to the Head of HR based in Dietikon, Switzerland
- Bachelor / Master (Uni or FH) in business administration, psychology or related field. Further education in the field of HR is a plus (HR Fachfrau/Fachmann)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as HR manager/business partner or HR generalist
- Solid understanding of HR and talent management processes
- Independent, pro-active/entrepreneurial working style with a can-do attitude and willingness to do hands-on work is a must have for us
- Ability and willingness to drive the quality and value of HR through digitalisation and employee experience
- High service and customer orientation as well as attention to detail
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- High learning curve with short decision paths and a broad range of HR topics
- Work in a fast-growing high-tech environment
- A variety of interesting tasks and support from our team of highly qualified professionals
- Start-up flair mixed with SME professionalism
- Flexible working environment & home office
- We believe that all positions can be in a part time pensum – talk to us about it!
- Great opportunities for personal development and further education
- Respectful and supportive culture with a lot of fun
- We are extremely international and proud of our diversity in every aspect
- Awesome regular company events!
- Find more details here
Are you looking for a challenging job in an innovative environment? Are you determined to use your extraordinary skills to keep our products unique as they are? If so, then we would be pleased to get to know you! Only CV and certificates needed.