Lead Growth Marketing (f/m/x)
Hybrid / Full-time Minimum of € 40.000 gross/year
Who we are
We at Shadowmap believe in a world that runs on the Sun.
Founded with ☀️ in 2021, Shadowmap is a global, fast and reliable integrated tool for sunlight and shadow visualization. Powered by global and custom 3D data, we aim to immediately provide the best answer to any question related to solar radiation. For any moment in time, anywhere on Earth.
We are a highly motivated team which is growing along with our company’s success story. As our Growth Marketing Manager, you will manage, plan and execute holistic marketing measures with the aim to drastically increase our global userbase. Until now, Shadowmap’s growth happens 100% organically and we want you to change that by leveraging numbers driven and creative growth marketing/hacking approaches. You will help us to surpass revenue goals and bring our company to the next level; to support our mission to bring humanity back into a synergetic relationship with the Sun.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Strategic planning and execution of Shadowmap’s whole (online) marketing strategy
- Implementing a CMS and taking over CRM (currently Hubspot)
- In the long run: build and grow your own team
- Building holistic (online) marketing funnels – both B2B and B2C – and developing a strategy for turning content into a meaningful revenue channel (including our B2C2B component)
- Own end-to-end execution of demand generation campaigns including but not limited to building landing pages for conversion optimization, launching, designing and optimizing paid media campaigns, running outbound campaigns and creating content/creative.
- Increase general traffic on our services via SEO
- Creating targeted (email) workflows for efficiently process first contacts
- Produce reports and analysis to evaluate campaign performance on an ongoing basis and developing a scalable marketing & communication strategy
- Development and coordination of acquiring measures, including content, in close cooperation with the Sales and Customer Success team for cross- and upselling campaigns
What we require:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the startup (B2B) online marketing environment; SaaS experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of tracking & SEO tools as well as various performance marketing channels
- You are fluent with CRMs and marketing automation tools
- You are numbers driven and love to turn data into measurable strategies and actions that improve our performance
- Outstanding work and quality standards
- First leadership experience is an advantage
- You are hands on and not too shy to lend a hand operationally
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and structure work schedules
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
What we offer:
- Open-minded, highly motivated, growing and dynamic team, that loves what it does within flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work on something meaningful from the beginning
- We believe in work-life harmony, and provide a flexible work environment with hybrid/remote working model & flexi time
- We also believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply
- Taking over responsibility from day one and opportunities for personal development – crucial role and a strong impact on fast-growing startup
- We are located in the middle of the 13th district of Vienna with a modern office, a big terrace with a beautiful view into the surrounding green nature – even including a fireplace
- Additional to your fixed salary we offer an employee phantom share package for outstanding applicants
Have we sparked your interest?
Even if you do not meet all the requirements 100%, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send an email with your CV and a few lines about you (including your salary expectation) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can not wait to hear from you!
Fields of study
- Marketing / Sales
Required degree level
Years of experience
- Digital Marketing