Product Owner for Automotive Telecommunications
We are looking for you to lead the validation process from concept to implementation of current and future telematics at our leading automotive OEM customer. Are you an analytical thinker with strong communication skills? Complex system architectures and technical dependencies motivate you? We are keen to meet YOU!
- Understand and develop complex function specifications
- Manage requirements as well as analyze complex errors based on trace and log files
- Perform large-scale eSIM profile rollouts, migration and maintenance
- Configure and manage eSIMs using subscription management platforms
- Plan and execute testing procedures to ensure the feature quality & performance
- Analyze and resolve issues in cooperation with relevant stakeholders including MNOs worldwide
- Completed degree (diploma/ master) in telecommunication engineering or electrical engineering with focus on telematics or comparable degree with working experience
- Industry background in M2M eSIMs, SIM subscription management or mobile network technologies or relevant working experience is a big plus
- Advanced English skills, advanced German skills for Munich location
- Familiarity with GSMA standards
- Passion for complex error analysis based on trace and log files
- Demonstrated knowledge in quality assurance and/or test automation and reporting
- Highly innovative, international and unique team with a great working culture and team events on a regular basis
- Professional development concept including constant individual trainings and individual guidance and mentoring from your start
- Meal card, flex benefits, private health insurance, remote work compensation (Porto) and flex benefits, employer sponsored pension plan, gym membership and monthly vouchers (Munich)
- On kununu you can get an idea about our working culture! (https://www.kununu.com/de/pixida3)
Pixida is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all aspects of employment are applied without discrimination. Therefore, we encourage all individuals to apply!
In order to be able to get a comprehensive overview of your application, we ask you to make sure to include certificates, employer's references, etc. with your resume. In addition, we ask you to provide information about your possible start date, salary expectations and language skills.