Professional IT Project Manager (Cloud Native) 80%-100%
Adfinis drives digitalization with open standards and technologies, shaping a world of innovative, sustainable, and resilient IT solutions based on trusted open-source technology.
As our company grows, we want to strengthen and complement the project management capabilities in our delivery teams, which plan, build, and run critical cloud-based IT infrastructure and services for customers from various industries.
If you enjoy taking ownership of projects, working in a team, and interacting with diverse internal and external stakeholders, we would love to hear from you!
As a Professional IT Project Manager, you will plan, monitor, and coordinate the resources of the project team and interface with external stakeholders to facilitate flawless project execution.
Your tasks and duties will include:
- Developing comprehensive project plans, following our internal process
- Performing risk management and taking actions to minimize potential risks
- Coordinating internal resources and relevant third parties (e.g., vendors)
- Managing changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Ensuring the correct and timely billing of services is performed
Must-Have Hard Skills
- You have two to five years of experience in managing IT projects.
- You have good applied knowledge about project workflows, risk management, and process management.
- You are well-versed in planning, scheduling, and monitoring tasks, resources, and deliverables.
- You have very good reading, writing, and calculating skills.
- You have strong documentation, reporting, and visualization skills.
- You have at least a B2 level of English and German, preferably C1.
Must-Have Soft Skills
- You convey clear and effective messages to different audiences, use appropriate channels and methods for different situations, and achieve a shared understanding among all involved parties.
- You anticipate, prepare, and establish a systematic course of action to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring the effective and efficient use of available resources.
- You align, synchronize, and integrate the individual efforts of multiple contributors to ensure that they effectively and efficiently achieve a common goal.
- You work thoroughly and diligently, are dependable, take responsibility for your actions and decisions, and strive for error-free, high-quality results.
- You communicate and align expectations effectively with stakeholders, ensuring that all parties involved understand what is expected of them and what they can expect in return.
- You work effectively with others toward a common goal, participate constructively in joint efforts, and foster a supportive and trusting work environment.
Nice to Have
- You are interested in technical topics and open source.
- You have an IPMA Level C certification.
- You have experience and knowledge of agile methodology.
- You are familiar with Kubernetes, HashiCorp Stack, GitLab, Public Clouds (Azure, AWS) and Cloud Native Tools
We offer you a work environment with a lot of flexibility, talented people and fair opportunities. We have both apprentices and senior employees on the same team and you will always have someone to help you if you encounter a difficult problem.
- Our company DNA revolves around an open-source mindset. Contributions are welcome and encouraged.
- No matter if you want to work full-time or part-time, prefer working in the office or from home, we’ll find a solution that fits your situation.
- We invest in training and certifications for our employees and offer the opportunity to travel to conferences.
- Our offices in Basel, Bern and Zurich are only minutes away from the train station and easily reachable with public transport.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, full overtime compensation, and a 40-hour week are standard company-wide. Flexible solutions for unpaid leave.
- Paid SBB Half Fare card.
Are you interested? Then Heinrich Vogt, People Lead, will be happy to review your application. We are looking forward to getting to know you!