SAP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM-) Consultant
Cross ALM GmbH is a leading company in the field of IT consulting that aims to build bridges between different technologies. We enable collaboration between business and IT, as we firmly believe that communication and the right attitude are the best way to drive innovation and business success.
Our mission: we focus on innovative solutions to ensure smooth communication and cooperation between different departments. Our employees listen, make mistakes, collaborate and continuously develop. We love challenges and support our customers in implementing and extending their SAP landscape by using various tools such as SAP Solution Manager, Cloud ALM and Jira.
- Advise customers on defining and implementing Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) processes and strategies, using Jira, SAP Solution Manager and Cloud ALM.
- Analysis of the existing ALM landscape and identification of optimization potentials, both in the Jira, SAP Solution Manager and Cloud ALM environment
- Support in the selection and introduction of suitable ALM tools and technologies, in particular Jira, SAP Solution Manager and Cloud ALM
- Conduct training and workshops to impart ALM knowledge to customers and team members, taking into account Jira, SAP Solution Manager and Cloud ALM functionalities.
- Work closely with customers to understand their unique requirements and provide customized solutions, based on Jira, SAP Solution Manager, and Cloud ALM
- Continuously develop own expertise in ALM, especially with regard to Jira, SAP Solution Manager and Cloud ALM.
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience as an SAP Solution Manager consultant or in related areas of Application Lifecycle Management
- Sound knowledge of ALM methods, processes and tools, especially Jira, SAP Solution Manager and Cloud ALM
- Experience in the implementation and configuration of SAP Solution Manager, as well as Jira and Cloud ALM
- Good understanding of the SAP landscape and technologies, as well as Atlassian products
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High customer orientation and consulting skills
- Exciting projects in a dynamic environment of well-known customers, where Jira, SAP Solution Manager and Cloud ALM are used in combination.
- Opportunity to further expand your own expertise in ALM and develop innovative solutions based on Jira, SAP Solution Manager and Cloud ALM
- A motivated and dedicated team working together on challenging projects
- 30 days of vacation per year to allow for recreation and free time
- Continuing education budget for individual training opportunities
- Remote working and flexible working hours? No problem with us!
- Heavily discounted membership in the Urban Sports Club to stay active and play sports
- Subsidy for the BVG public transport ticket to make the way to work easier
- We were awarded as Kununu Top Company because our employees get more than just free coffee & fruit
If you are looking for an exciting challenge in an innovative company that focuses on communication, cooperation and development, please send us your application today, including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Your contact person is Anna-Lena Skudinski. We look forward to getting to know you!