Are you a skilled developer (m/f/d) looking for the next step in your career? Our 11-year-old SaaS product, ProvenExpert, is on a mission to empower small business owners and one-person operations to master their craft by managing their feedback and online reputation. We're looking for a talented SQL Database Developer (m/f/d) with expertise in MongoDB to join our team and help us transition to PostgreSQL.
As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with our co-founder Remo and play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitious roadmap. We're already making waves in our niche and disrupting the industry, but we need your skills to take us to the next level.
If you're passionate about making a deep impact and want to work on a product that truly helps people, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now and let's work together to change the game.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- Design and develop relational databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Provide support for the transition from MongoDB to PostgreSQL
- Utilize node.js for database development
- Conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting of databases
- Monitor database performance and optimize as needed
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to databases
- Work with other developers to ensure the quality of the database implementation
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a SQL Database Developer
- Strong knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and SQL
- Experience with node.js and database architecture
- Knowledge of database performance tuning and optimization
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- A competitive salary and a stable team
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you're from, you're welcome to join us.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company - creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in English in a PDF document including the earliest start date and salary requirements! Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to hearing from you!