Senior Sales Executive (f/m/d)
Meet Packhelp. We're an international group of over 250 professionals who are helping nearly 50,000 companies across the World. On the outside, we’re a packaging company, but look a little closer and you’ll see we’re one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe that have raised over €50M from leading international investors.
We're on our journey to become a leading global packaging marketplace. That is why we are looking for an experienced Sales Executive!
- Preparing state-of-the-art sales offers for one-time packaging purchases and long-term contracts alike
- Creating technical specs required to quote, ability to understand customer needs and correctly translating them into the technical language of packaging specifications
- Maintaining continuous communication and re-engaging acquired accounts (Being responsible for customer retention)
- Remaining in regular contact with clients to understand and meet their needs
- Negotiating pricing levels with new and recurring customers
- Managing payment terms
- Increasing customer spending by performing up-selling, cross-selling, and lock-in trades with customers
- Proven 3+ years of experience as a Sales Representative, Account Executive, or similar sales focus role
- Polish and English proficiency
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiation principles
- Knowledge of MS Office/G-Suite; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Zendesk Sell/Salesforce/Hubspot) and its function in a modern sales pipeline
- Highly developed communication/presentation skills and ability to build long-term relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
Nice to have:
- Experience in packaging/printing business
- Additional European language proficiency
- Top-notch HQ – 2500 square meters filled with tech and goodies such as a barista, lunches, and brunches! All in a great location, close to the city center and with access to free parking spaces
- Remote-friendly workplace – hybrid or remote model of work (depending on your location) and all the resources you need to set up your home office
- The best possible tools – easy access to the latest technology, our own apps, a Macbook, and industry-standard software
- Health & Wellness – private healthcare, life insurance, weekly massage sessions, mental health support, and a subsidized MultiSport card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises, quarterly bonuses, and bonuses for employee referrals
- Career development – internal workshops, training sessions, and your own personal learning budget
- Work from the places you love most – possibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year
- Vacation & time off – 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about us:
We are experts in the unboxing experience. We create revolutionary technology that supports the growing packaging needs of all business models. Our proprietary software unleashes creativity, speeds up packaging development, and automates mundane tasks. Above all else, we help connect brands with sustainable yet affordable packaging solutions.
While Packhelp HQ is based in Poland, our thriving community of product engineers, creatives, marketers, and more work around the globe in countries such as Spain, France, and the Netherlands. In 2021, we revamped the Packhelp office to be an inclusive, supportive, and engaging space, no matter where our awesome employees are based. Come and see for yourself!
Years of experience