Talent Acquisition Team Lead (f/m/d)
As a Talent Acquisition Team Lead you will work across all our internal functions and teams to enhance the Tide culture and continuously lift the talent bar. This role will partner with stakeholders across the business to identify the core capabilities and behaviours required for the role and take a ‘candidate first’ approach to support them through the hiring process. help support the team in developing best recruiting processes, elevating sourcing techniques and help drive European hiring.
You will proactively source candidates, take a data driven approach to optimising the hiring process as well as lead and mentor a team of awesome recruiters to assist Tide’s European growth plans.
You'll be given autonomy to innovate and measure the impact it has on the hiring process so that Tide are attracting the highest calibre of talent.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Owning the end to end hiring process for your roles, operating as a partner to hiring managers across the business and building a personal brand as a trusted advisor
- Identifying and managing diverse candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance and raising the offer
- Developing sourcing strategies to attract and maintain top talent. We love new ideas and we are eager to hear yours!
- Coaching hiring managers to improve the offer acceptance rate, and full-cycle recruiting in its entirety
- Maintaining data integrity in our ATS to report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies
- Having a bit of fun with us along the way. It's challenging but also hugely rewarding. We are on an incredible journey to save our members time and money!
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
- Share options (if applicable)
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have proven experience in working in global Talent Acquisition teams with ambitious growth plans and coaching and managing Talent Partners to support the companies hiring targets.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You are passionate about candidate experience and delivering an exceptional service to stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience utilising a variety of recruitment tools, and keeping yourself up to date with the latest talent attraction trends.
- You have proven ability to hit and/or exceed targets, your performance is visible in hiring numbers (and quality)
- You are resilient, tenacious and have the ability to juggle conflicting and multiple priorities
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data. We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
Years of experience