YouTube Channel Manager Education (m/f/x)
We’re a fast-moving and ambitious start-up, making big strides in the Media space. Following the success of our latest investment round, we’re growing the teams across all parts of our business. We are building the largest global digital entertainment group.
To realize this vision, we brought together a world-class team from leading digital media companies, private equity funds, and consultancies.
Our backers include the most prestigious investors in Europe and a network of high-profile media industry experts. We’re looking to extend our capabilities with like-minded talents that share our ambition and will take the front-row seats in the rocketship with us.
We operate in a global, diverse, inclusive environment and are looking for people who are passionate about digital entertainment, put their innovative thinking into action, and are motivated to build something together that significantly disrupts the industry. We have an exciting roadmap ahead - do you want to be part of it?
As our Channel Manager, you will manage, grow, and optimize our economics-centric entertainment channel across platforms. The perfect candidate has economics subject matter expertise + target audience understanding, combines analytical rigor with creativity, has platform knowledge (esp. YouTube) and community-building skills, and is super diligent and obsessed with ongoing improvements.
What you will be building with us:
• Grow and optimize the economics-centric entertainment YouTube channel
• Review and approve scripts and videos
• Choose relevant topics based on audience insights and suitable data sources
• Provide guidance and supervision for the creation of optimized thumbnails, titles, and descriptions.
• Manage and coordinate upload schedules across platforms (YouTube, Snap, Facebook, etc.)
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the industry
What you add to our Team:
• Proven experience managing and growing YouTube channels
• Creative mind with an obsession with improving content
• Understanding of economics and the entertainment industry
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
How it is to be a part of our Crew:
We empower all our Team members to develop into great entrepreneurs and to gain exceptional learnings. With our team having experience from Consulting, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, and Start- / ScaleUps we see your growth and learnings as our top priority. So if you are ready to give your career a boost and build a great network we can't wait to see your application!